AS SEEN IN BRITISH VOGUE, FORBES, IPSY + BOXYCHARM
Intoxicated Cosmetics Snail Serum is an anti-aging formula ideal for extreme lifting and regeneration of your skin. This serum is suitable for all skin types, and is especially beneficial for dry skin, as it contains the most moisturizing ingredients out of all of our serums.
Snail Serum contains a biomimetic variation of Marine Cone Snail’s venom known as XEP™-018 , a clinically proven biomimetic peptide shown to minimize muscle contractions, delivering both instant and visible results which include smoother and more even-toned skin, remarkable reduction in wrinkle depth, visible smoothing of expression lines, and maximum moisture retention. This biomimetic peptide acts as a modulator of neuromuscular transmission, which controls facial movement. By reducing movement in a similar way to Botox, just on a smaller scale (efficacy and time), this biomimetic peptide acts as an instant line relaxer giving a smooth skin appearance. An in vivo study of a single application of XEP™-018 on 33 subjects results in visible and significant reduction of wrinkle depth and rugosity 2 hours after application.
- XEP-018 - a biomimetic variation of Marine Cone Snail Venom that acts as an instant line relaxer giving skin a smooth appearance by modulating neuromuscular transmission
- Hydraprotectol - glycosaminoglycans derived from snail mucin for further firmness support and wrinkle reduction. The glycol acid found in snail mucin is said to help your cells produce collagen and elastin, which even out skin tone and smooth its surface.
- Niacinamide (2%) - Also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinic acid, niacinamide is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface.
- Hyadisine - shown to increase skin moisture by 20.6% on average after just 24 hours of application, making it 58.5% more hydrating than Hyaluronic Acid
- Betaine & Trehalose - contains hydrating and water binding properties, as well as antioxidant powers
- Moringa oil - has several anti-aging benefits from reducing fine lines to offering healing properties for damaged skin cells. Moringa oil also helps skin hydration, fights acne, and soothes inflammation
Please click here for the full description of the science behind our Snail Serum.
All of our products can be shipped internationally.
This product is vegan.
Apply to clean, dry, face neck and chest area morning and night. For best results, use our moisturizer, Antidote, post serum application.
Warning: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs and consult a doctor. Use a sunscreen daily while using this product.